eBliss Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice In Wonderland (2010)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Will You See This Movie?
Yes.
Alice In Wonderland (2010) I_vote_lcap0%Alice In Wonderland (2010) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe.
Alice In Wonderland (2010) I_vote_lcap100%Alice In Wonderland (2010) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No.
 0% [ 0 ]
Not sure.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Guardian☆Angel
Admin
Admin
Guardian☆Angel
Female Join date : 2009-08-15

Alice In Wonderland (2010) Vide
PostSubject: Alice In Wonderland (2010)   Alice In Wonderland (2010) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Release Date: March 5, 2010

Rating: Unknown. But seems like PG.

Genres: Adventure, Fantasy, & Family

Director: Tim Burton

Actors/Actresses: Johnny Depp, Mia Wasikowska, Crispin Glover, Anne Hathaway, & Helena Bonham Carter

Synopsis: "When Alice tumbles down, down, down a rabbit-hole one hot summer's afternoon in pursuit of a White Rabbit she finds herself in Wonderland. And there begin the fantastical adventures that will see her experiencing extraordinary changes in size, swimming in a pool of her own tears and attending the very maddest of tea parties. For Wonderland is no ordinary place and the characters that populate it are quite unlike anybody young Alice has ever met before. In this imaginary land she encounters the savagely violent Queen, the Lachrymose Mock Turtle, the laconic Cheshire Cat and the hookah-smoking Caterpillar, each as surprising and outlandish as the next."

Sources:the movie Insider
Back to top Go down

Alice In Wonderland (2010)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eBliss Studios :: Entertainment :: The Theater :: Upcoming Releases -